Brown Sugar Pecan Apple Dip



Brown Sugar Pecan Apple Dip is creamy with a sweet brown sugar flavor and crunchy pecans! It makes wonderful party food and is also great in sack lunches! With just three ingredients, this dip is ready in 5 minutes!

When Fall rolls around I’m the first one cheering for all the wonderful and extravagant cooking! I’m very excited about football (because of the food), fall parties and of course my beloved Thanksgiving!

As much as I love the seven layer bean dips and meatballs and cheese platters, I always think a great party has some variety! After all, something different is always fun!

This apple dip is always a home run for me! The kids love the dip because it is a bit sweet. The adults usually enjoy something a bit lighter to accompany all the heavy fare. And of course it isapple season! You have to enjoy these wonderful, juicy fruits in all their glory at regular intervals during the fall.

For those of you who will pack approximately 180 school lunches this year, I highly recommend this as a great option to get your kiddos to eat their fruit! See my note below on how to prevent apples from browning so you can pack them up.

I hope this one finds some room on your fall table!

Tools In This Post: Whenever I need apples to not brown for a few days, I use a Fruit – Fresh. Usually I use about twice the recommended amount and make sure to soak the fruit for 30-45 minutes. After that I can drain and refrigerate, bringing the fruit out at party time or packing it in a lunch.

If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy my simple and healthy Apple Salad!

Brown Sugar Pecan Apple Dip

Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 20
Author Mirlandra Neuneker

Ingredients

12 oz cream cheese at room temperature can use a lighter version but expect a sharper flavor
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped pecans
4-6 apples we like Fuji for this

Instructions

Whip cream cheese and brown sugar together with mixer.
Stir in pecans.
Serve with sliced apples!



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel